Prices vary according to number of attendees, and any alterations to presentations, please contact me to discuss.
Pregnancy – Toddlers
This is an engaging presentation on the importance of nutrition before, during and after pregnancy. Emphasis is on
- Optimal health to conceive and throughout pregnancy.
- Nutrition during lactation.
- Nutrition in infancy including specific advice on weaning.
- Energy requirements of mother and child and how these can be met optimally through nutrition.
- Nutrition during infancy.
- Comparative advice on formula milks should it be required.
This presentation predominantly covers the primary phase of childhood and topics that are covered include:
- Recommended macro/micro nutrient intakes.
- Behavioural difficulties.
- Fussy eaters
- Special educational needs including ADHD and Autism.
This is a huge area and the presentation may need to be tweaked to suit the target audience but possible content is listed below:
- Specialist diets e.g. vegan, vegetarian, paleo, ketogenic, high protein, FODMAP etc.
- Elimination diets such as gluten free, dairy free, sugar free
- Autoimmune conditions such as Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS), Crohns, Diabetes.
- Food labelling and marketing.
The average UK employee takes 6.5 sick days per year, this equates to £16 billion in lost revenue every year.. Much of this is avoidable with better stress management and nutritional awareness. This presentation can be changed to meet the needs of the setting so contact me for a more bespoke approach however this presentation typically includes information on the following.
- Stress management
- General nutritional advice including information on macro/micro nutrients and their biological roles and the foods they can be found in.
- Work/life balance
- Lifestyle adjustments.
- Subclinical signs and symptoms of nutritional deficiencies.
- Factors that may affect absorption of nutrients.